You must post these rules.
The taggee (person that has been tagged) has to share 10 things about them.
Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that." You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
Now for the ten things about myself~
- I am currently attending a community college for my Associates in Graphic Design before deciding to transfer to a bigger college.
- I've only learned what anime really was in the 7th grade.
- The first movie I've ever watched at home by myself was Charlotte's Web (back when I was about 1 and a half~).
- My current favorite movies are The Prince of Egypt and Brother Bear.
- I like sitting out in the dining room/living room over sitting in my bedroom due to all the light that comes in to the first two rooms I've mentioned. I love sunlight~
- Although I love eating watermelon flavored foods (Italian ices, candies), I'm not a big fan of eating the actual fruit. (And it's the exact opposite with oranges; I like eating the fruit more than the flavored foods).
- I have never eaten lobster before, but I have eaten crab! It's very delicious~
- I hope to one day be able to run my own business when it comes to graphic novels and stories. That would include printing, publishing, and so on. (It will be very busy, but it'll be worth it!)
- The first video game I've ever played was Pokemon: Crystal. (I was never allowed to play Red, Yellow, or Blue. They were my brother's. xD)
- I have an obsession with wearing earth-tone colors, although I should branch out to wearing more vivid colors.
Now that these things have been shared, I shall now answer ze questions~
What's your favorite word and why?
Marvelous~ At least for right now. xD And there's just the way you say it makes it sound fun. xD And marvelous~ ewe
If you had a child, what would you name him/her?
There was actually this REALLY big joke in our family about the name "Vincenzo", because if I were to be a boy, that would have been my name. xD I used to think about naming my boy that if I were to ever have children... But now? Well, if my child were a boy: Dominic. If my child were a girl? Johanna.
What kinds of games do you enjoy playing?
Video games?~ Action, Stealth, and pretty much any other video games except for the horror, and the Grand Theft Auto games? Nah~ xD
If you could change your name, what would it be?
I wouldn't want to change my name. I'm happy to be called Amelia. c:
If you had a Tardis and could go back in time, when and where would you go?
Hmm....I have so many different ideas, but I'm afraid I'm not sure where. I'd want to go ANYWHERE.
These questions are legit and serious so far, aren't they?
Why yes, yes they are.~
Should we move on to more nonsensical ones?
GO FOR IT.
We're doing them anyway~! ewe Can you cry underwater?
WHOO. ...I believe we can. xD It's just not as noticeable, right?
Do fish get thirsty?
How do you write Zero in Roman Numerals?
There IS no zero, you sneaky person, you~
Why do they call it "chilli" if it's hot?
How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day and then come back for more the next day?
Because the world is MAGIC~ And it's not just about standing in the lines, either. c: AtleastfromwhatIrememberyearsago. xD
I'M NOT TAGGING ANYONE. Because I'm a lazy person right now-- |D;; But I hope you enjoyed my answers, anyway! xD